Terms and conditions of the online store
1. The REST STOREonline shop, available is run by Renata Stasik, who conducts business under the company REST R. Stasik, entered in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activities (CEIDG) run by the Minister responsible for economic affairs, NIP 521-124-28-89, REGON 830365207
2. These Terms and Conditions are addressed to both Consumers and Entrepreneurs using the Store and define the rules of use of the Online Store and the rules and mode of concluding Sales Agreements with the Customer at a distance through the Store.
1. Consumer - a natural person concluding a contract with the Seller within the Store, the object of which is not directly related to his business or professional activity.
2. Seller - a natural person conducting business activities under the company REST R. Stasik, entered in the Central Register and Information on EconomicActivities (CEIDG) conducted by the Minister responsible for economic affairs, Tax ID 521-124-28-89, REGON 830365207
3. Customer - any entity making purchases through the Store.
4. Entrepreneur - a natural person, a legal person and an organizational unit that is not a legal person, whose separate law confers legal capacity, performing in its own name an economic activity that uses the Store.
5. Shop - an online store run by the Seller at the internet address www.reststore.pl
6. Distance contract - a contract concluded with the Customer within the framework of an organized system of concluding distance contracts (within the Store), without the simultaneous physical presence of the parties, with the exclusive use of one or more means of distance communication up to and including the moment of conclusion of the contract.
7. Terms and Conditions - these terms and conditions of the Store.
8. Order - a statement of the Customer's will made using the Order Form and aimed directly at concluding a Contract for the Sale of a Product or Products with the Seller.
9. Account - Electronic Service, marked with an individual name (login) and password provided by the Customer a collection of resources in the Service Provider's IT system, in which the data provided by the Customer and information about orders placed by him in the Online Store are collected.
10. Registration form - a form available in the Store, allowing you to create an Account.
11. Order Form - an interactive form available in the Store enabling you to place an Order, in particular by adding Products to the Shopping Cart and specifying the terms of the Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
12. Shopping Cart – an element of the Store software, in which the products selected by the Customer are visible, as well as the possibility of determining and modifying the order data, in particular the quantity of products.
13. Product - a movable item/service available in the Store which is the subject of a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller.
14. Sales Agreement - a contract for the sale of the Product concluded or concluded between the Customer and the Seller through the Online Store. The Sales Agreement also means - application to the characteristics of the Product - a contract for the provision of services and a contract for work.
15. Working Day – one day from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
16. Civil Code– Civil Code Act of 23 April 1964 (Journal of Laws 1964 No. 16, item 93 as amended).
17. Newsletter – Electronic Service, an electronic distribution service provided by the Service Provider by e-mail, which allows all users of the Service To automatically receive from the Service Provider the recurring content of subsequent editions of the newsletter containing information about Products, news and promotions in the Online Store..
18. Customer – (1) a natural person with full legal capacity and, in cases provided for by generally applicable law, also a natural person with limited legal capacity; (2) a legal person; or (3) an organisational unit without legal personality to which the law confers legal capacity; - using or intending to use the Electronic Service.
19. Consumer Rights Act, Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827, as amended).
1. Seller's address: ul. Pilska 1A 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna
2. Seller's email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Seller's phone number: 533 388 799
4. Seller's Bank Account Number 33 1140 2004 0000 3002 3319 3880
5, 2015, in New The Customer may communicate with the Seller using the addresses and telephone numbers provided in this paragraph.
6, 2014, in New The Customer may communicate by telephone with the Seller between 9.00 and 17.00 on working days, 9.00-15.00 on Saturday
To use the Store, including browsing the Store assortment and placing orders for Products, you must:
a. End device with Internet access and web browser such as Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome
b. active e-mail account
c. enabled cookies,
d. FlashPlayer installed.
1. The Seller shall not be liable to the fullest extent permitted by law for disturbances in this interruption in the functioning of the Store due to force majeure, unauthorized actions of third parties or incommbility of the Online Store with the technical infrastructure of the Customer.
2. Browsing the Store assortment does not require creating an Account. Placing orders by the Customer for products in the Store's assortment is possible either after creating an Account in accordance with the provisions of § 6 of the Regulations or by providing the necessary personal and address data enabling the execution of the Order without creating an Account.
3. The prices quoted in the Store are given in Polish zlotys and are gross prices (including VAT).
4. The final (final) amount to be paid by the Customer consists of the price for the Product and the cost of delivery (including transport, delivery and postal services fees), which the Customer is informed about on the Store's website during the placing of the Order, including at the time of expressing his willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
5, 2015, in New In the case of an Agreement involving a subscription or provision of services for an indefinite period, the final (final) price shall be the total price covering all payments for the billing period.
6, 2014, in New When the nature of the subject matter of the Agreement does not allow, reasonably assessing, the calculation of the final (final) price in advance, information about the manner in which the price will be calculated, as well as the fees for transportation, delivery, postal services and other costs, will be given in the Store in the product description.
Create an Account in the Store
1. To create an Account in the Store, you must complete the Registration Form. It is necessary to provide the following data: name, full address along with postcode, e-mail address,
2. Creating an Account in the Store is free of charge.
3. Login to the Account is done by entering the login and password established in the Registration Form.
4. The Customer has the possibility at any time, without giving any reason and without incurring any fees, to delete the Account by sending an appropriate request to the Seller, in particular by e-mail or in writing to the addresses given in § 3.
Rules for placing an Order
In order to place an Order:
1.Log in to the Store;
2. Selectthe Product that is the subject of the Order, and then click on the "To Cart" button (or equivalent);
3. Login or use the opportunity to place an Order without registration;
4. If you have chosen to place an Order without registration, please fill in the Order Form by entering the data of the recipient of the Order and the address to which the Product is to be delivered, select the type of shipment (method of delivery of the Product), enter the data in the invoice, if different from the data of the recipient of the Order
5, 2015, in New Click on the "Order and Pay" button/click on the "Order and pay" button and confirm your order by clicking on the link sent in the email.
6. Choose oneof the available payment methods and depending on the method of payment, pay the order within a certain period, subject to § 8 paragraph 3.
Delivery and payment methods offered
1. The Customer may use the following methods of delivery or collection of the ordered Product:
a. Postal, pick-up mail,
(b) Courier, courier delivery,
(c) Personal collection – by appointment with the Store
2. The customer can use the following payment methods:
a. Payment on delivery
(b) Cash on delivery
(c) Payment by bank transfer to the Seller's account
(d) Electronic payments
(e) Payment by credit card.
3.Detailed information about delivery methods and acceptable payment methods can be found on the Store's website.
Execution of the sales contract
1. The conclusion of the Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller takes place after the Customer has placed the Order using the Order Form in the Online Store in accordance with § 7 of the Regulations.
2. After placing the Order, the Seller immediately confirms its receipt and at the same time accepts the Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution is made by sending the Customer an appropriate e-mail to the customer's e-mail address provided during the order, which contains at least the Seller's statements about receipt of the Order and its acceptance for execution and confirmation of the conclusion of the Sales Agreement. Upon receipt by the Customer of the above e-mail, a Sales Agreement between the Customer and the Seller is concluded.
3. If the Customer chooses:
a. payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment by credit card, the Customer is obliged to make a payment within 7 calendar days from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement - otherwise the order will be cancelled.
b. payment on delivery on delivery, the Customer is obliged to make a payment on delivery.
c. payment in cash upon personal collection of the shipment, the Customer is obliged to make a payment upon delivery within 7 days from the date of receipt of the information about the readiness of the shipment for collection.
4. If the Customer has chosen a delivery method other than personal collection, the Product available in stock will be sent by the Seller within 2 working days or indicated in its description (subject to paragraph 5 of this paragraph), in the manner chosen by the Customer when placing the Order.
5, 2015, in New A If you order Products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest delivery date specified.
B In the case of ordering Products with different delivery dates, the Customer has the opportunity to request the delivery of the Products in parts or to deliver all products after completing the entire order.
6, 2014, in New The beginning of the delivery date of the Product to the Customer is counted as follows:
a. If the Customer chooses the method of payment by bank transfer, electronic payments or payment card - from the date of crediting the Seller's bank account.
(b) If the Customer chooses the method of payment on delivery – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement,
(c) If the Customer chooses to receive a personal Product, the Product will be ready for collection by the Customer within the period indicated in the product description. The Customer will be additionally informed by the Seller about the readiness of the Product for collection by sending an appropriate e-mail to the customer's e-mail address provided during the order.
7. In the case of ordering Products with different readiness dates for collection, the date of readiness for collection shall be the longest specified date.
8. Delivery of the Product to the Customer is payable, unless the Sales Agreement provides otherwise. The costs of delivery of the Product (including transport, delivery and postal services fees) are indicated to the Customer on the pages of the Online Store in the "Delivery Costs" tab and during the placing of the Order, including when the Customer expresses his willingness to be bound by the Sales Agreement.
9. Personal collection of the Product by the Customer is free of charge.
Right of withdrawal
1. The Consumer may withdraw from the Sales Agreement within 14 days without giving any reason.
2. The period referred to in paragraph 1 shall run from delivery of the Product to the Consumer or to a person other than the carrier designated by him.
3. The Consumer may withdraw from the Agreement by making a declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement to the Seller. In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send a statement before the expiry of that period.
4. The statement can be sent by traditional mail, fax or electronic means by sending a statement to the Seller's e-mail address or by making a statement on the Seller's website - the Seller's contact details are specified in § 3. A declaration may also be made on a form, a specimen of which is Annex 1 to these Terms and Conditions and an annex to the Act of 30 May 2014 on consumer rights, but this is not mandatory.
5, 2015, in New If the Consumer sends the declaration electronically, the Seller will immediately send the Consumer to the e-mail address provided by the Consumer a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement.
6, 2014, in New Consequences of withdrawal from the Agreement:
a. In the event of withdrawal from the Distance Agreement, the Agreement shall be deemed not to have been concluded.
(b) In case of withdrawal from the Agreement, the Seller shall return to the Consumer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Consumer's declaration of withdrawal from the Agreement, all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of the goods, with the exception of additional costs resulting from the method of delivery chosen by the Consumer other than the cheapest usual method of delivery offered by the Seller.
(c) The Seller will refund the payment using the same payment methods as were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another solution, which will not entail any costs for him.
(d) The Seller may withhold the refund until the Product is received back or until proof of its return has been provided, which is which occurs first.
(e) The Consumer should return the Product to the Seller's address specified in these Regulations without delay, no later than 14 days from the date on which he informed the Seller about the withdrawal from the Agreement. The deadline will be met if the Consumer sends the Product back before the expiry of the 14-day period.
f. The Consumer shall bear the direct costs of returning the Product, including the costs of returning the Product, if, by its nature, the Product could not be returned by post in the usual way.
(g) The Consumer is only responsible for any decrease in the value of the Product resulting from its use in a manner other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product
9. The Consumer shall not have the right to withdraw from a distance contract in relation to the Agreement:
a. in which the object of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured to the specifications of the Consumer or to meet his individualized needs,
b. in which the object is products cut off from the whole (especially fabrics cut off from the beam, pasmanter articles cut off by meters), which can not be restored to their original state
c. for the provision of services, if the Seller has performed the service in full with the express consent of the Consumer, who has been informed before the commencement of the service that after the performance by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the Agreement,
10. Model withdrawal form (this form must be completed and sent back only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
REST R. Stasik
Pilska Street 1A
– I/We (*) hereby inform/inform (*) of my/our withdrawal from the contract of sale of the following items(*) of the contract of delivery of the following things (*)
– Date of conclusion of the contract (*)/receipt(*)
– Consumer's name(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only if the form is sent on paper)
(*) Delete as not needed.
Complaint and warranty
1. New Products are covered by the Sales Agreement.
2. In the event of a defect of the goods purchased from the Seller, the Customer has the right to a complaint based on the provisions concerning the warranty in the Civil Code.
3. In the event of a defect purchased from the Seller of the goods, the Customer has the right to make a complaint based on the provisions on warranties in the Civil Code. If the Customer is an Entrepreneur, the parties exclude warranty liability.
4. The complaint must be submitted in writing or electronically to the addresses of the Seller given in these Regulations.
5. It is recommended that the complaint include m.in. a concise description of the defect, the circumstances (including the date) of its occurrence, the data of the Customer making the complaint, and the customer's request in connection with the defect of the goods.
6, 2014, in New The Seller shall respond to the complaint request without delay, no later than within 14 working days, and if he does not do so within that period, the Customer's request shall be deemed justified.
7, 2014, in New Goods returned as part of the complaint procedure should be sent to the address specified in § 3 of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions for Entrepreneurs
1. This section of the Regulations and the provisions contained therein apply only to Customers and Customers who are not Consumers.
2. The Seller has the right to withdraw from the Sales Agreement concluded with the Customer who is not a Consumer within 14 calendar days from the date of its conclusion. Withdrawal from the Sales Agreement in this case may take place without giving any reason and does not give rise to any claims against the Seller on the part of the Customer who is not a consumer.
3. In the case of non-Consumer Customers, the Seller has the right to limit the available payment methods, including the requirement to make a prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the method of payment chosen by the Customer and the fact of concluding the Sales Agreement.
4. Upon the seller's release of the Product to the carrier, the benefits and burdens associated with the Product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product shall pass to the Customer who is not a Consumer. In this case, the Seller shall not be liable for any loss, loss or damage to the Product arising from its acceptance for carriage until its delivery to the Customer and for the delay in transporting the shipment.
5. If the Product is sent to the Customer through the carrier, the Customer who is not a consumer is obliged to examine the shipment in time and in the manner accepted for such shipments. If it finds that the Product has been damaged or damaged during carriage, it is obliged to take all necessary steps to establish the liability of the carrier.
6. In accordance with Article 558 § 1 of the Civil Code, the Seller's liability under the warranty for the Product to the Customer who is not a Consumer is excluded.
7. The liability of the Service Provider/Seller towards the Customer/Customer who is not a Consumer, regardless of its legal basis, is limited - both in the context of a single claim, as well as for any claims in total - to the amount of the price paid and the cost of delivery under the Sales Agreement, but not more than to the amount of one thousand zlotys. The Service Provider/Seller shall be liable to the Customer/Customer who is not a consumer only for typical damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract and shall not be liable for lost benefits in relation to the Customer/Customer who is not a consumer.
9. Any disputes arising between the Seller/Service Provider and the Customer/Customer who is not a consumer shall be subject to the court competent for the Seller's registered office.
Out-of-court complaint handling and redress
1.Detailed information regarding the possibility for the Consumer to use out-of-court complaint handling and redress methods and rules for access to these procedures are available at the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following internet addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
2.The consumer shall have the following examples of possibilities to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress:
a. The Consumer is entitled to apply to the permanent amicable consumer court referred to in Article 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request to settle a dispute resulting from the Agreement concluded with the Seller.
(b) The Consumer is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000 on Trade Inspection (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 148, as amended), with a request for mediation proceedings on the amicable termination of the dispute between the Consumer and the Seller.
(c) The Consumer may obtain free assistance on the resolution of the dispute between him and the Seller, also using the free assistance of the district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (m.in. Federation of Consumers, Association of Polish Consumers).
Personal data in the Online Store
1. The Administrator of personal data of Customers collected through the Online Store is the Seller.
2. Personal data of Customers collected by the Administrator through the Online Store is collected for the purpose of fulfilling the Sales Agreement, and if the Customer agrees to it - also for marketing purposes.
3. The recipients of personal data of customers of the Online Store may be:
a. In the case of a Customer who uses the method of delivery by post or courier in the Online Store, the Administrator makes the collected personal data of the Customer available to the selected carrier or intermediary executing the shipments on behalf of the Administrator.
(b) In the case of a Customer who uses an electronic payment method or a payment card in the Online Store, the Administrator shall make the collected personal data available to the Customer, the selected entity handling the above payments in the Online Store.
4. The customer has the right to access and correct the content of his data.
5. Providing personal data is voluntary, although failure to provide the personal data indicated in the Regulations necessary for the conclusion of the Sales Agreement results in the inability to conclude this contract.
1. Contracts concluded through the Online Store are concluded in Polish.
2. The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations for important reasons, i.e.: changes in the law, changes in payment methods and deliveries - to the extent that these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations. The Seller shall inform the Customer at least 7 days in advance of any change.
3. In matters not regulated by these Regulations, the generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: the Civil Code, shall apply; Act on the provision of electronic services of 18 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 144, item 1204 as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded until December 24, 2014 with consumer customers - provisions of the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and on liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of 2 March 2000. (Journal of Laws 2000 No. 22, item 271 as amended) and the Act on special conditions of consumer sales and amending the Civil Code of 27 July 2002 (Journal of Laws 2002 No. 141 , item 1176 as amended); for Sales Agreements concluded since December 25, 2014 with consumer customers - provisions of the Consumer Rights Act of 30 May 2014 (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827 as amended); and other relevant provisions of generally applicable law.
4. The customer has the right to use out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and redress. To this end, it may lodge a complaint via the EU's ODR online platform available at: http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.